RockPeaks treats issues of intellectual property and copyright very seriously and adheres to the policies and procedures laid out in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C 512. Please note that the majority of video content accessible via RockPeaks is hosted by third party servers, and RockPeaks is not responsible for, nor has any control over, activities originating with such third-party servers. However, If you feel that content accessible through the RockPeaks website infringes your intellectual property rights, please submit a Notice of Claimed Infringement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order that your claim may be processed and acted upon expeditiously, please be sure to include the following information:
- Your name, company name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- The infringing material and its Internet location.
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted work.
- A statement that, in good faith, you believe there is no legal basis for linking to the material complained of.
- A statement of the accuracy of this claim notice and, under penalty of perjury, a statement that you, the complaining party, is authorized to act on the behalf of the content owner.
Upon the successful review of your claim, we will remove the offending embedded link and notify you via email that we have done so.